Monday, June 7, 2010

Gonna try blogging to share my deals


In an effort to stop the endless emails, texts and facebook posts I send to each person I think would benefit from a deal I have found or heard about, I am going to post them here. And I will update via email and/or FB to let you know to come look here for an offer!!


Today's BIG DEAL:

Go to Rite Aid - Buy a 6 Oz. bottle of Lubriderm lotion for $3.99. Use a $3 off coupon found in the Rite Aid ad (either from the Sunday paper or inside the entrance of the store). Pair it with a $1.00 off any Lubriderm lotion coupon (from a previous newspaper, not sure of the date it came out, but it was recent). They will adjust the $1.00 to 99 cents and you will only owe tax!! I got mine today and paid just 7 cents total!!


Complete summary of my shopping list today:




CVS - 6/7/10

Store 1 (I had to go to two because one only had one bottle of Windex and I needed two for the SCJohnson rebate).

Transaction #1 -
Gillette ProFusion Razor (raincheck from 3 weeks ago) $6.99
Total Due: $7.48
Get: $7.00 ECB (supposed to be $6.99 but the cashier entered $7.00)
Also got an additional $1 ECB because that's the promotion for that razor this week. (This was a surprise to me!)
Note --- I should have used the $4 off coupon from the 6/6 paper and $1 ECB on the next purchase, but I wasn't thinking.

Transaction #2 -
2 John Frieda Root Awakening Hair products (one shampoo & one conditioner) ($5.00 each)
Used (2) $3 off Root Awakening coupons from 6/6 SS
Total Due: $4.70
Get: $3 ECB
(Saved - $11.38)

Transaction #3 -
6 Dove Deodorants ($2.50 each)
Used (6) $2 off Dove Deodorant coupons (printable - had to print from 3 different computers because print limit was 2 per computer)
Used $0.38 on an old gift card
Used $3 ECB from transaction #2
Total Due: $0.67
Get: $5 ECB

Transaction #4 -
2 Glade Candles ($2.50 each)
1 Windex Surface cleaner ($2.50)
Used: $1.50 off 2 Glade candles (printable)
Used: $1.00 Windex cleaner (printable)
Used: $5 ECB from transaction #3
Total Due: $0.53

Store #2
Transaction #5 -
1 Windex Surface Cleaner ($2.50)
Used: $1.00 Windex cleaner (printable)
Total Due: $1.68
(Also remembered my "Green Tag" at this store - got one scan for this.)
Get: $5 ECB

Transaction #6 -
1 Gilette ProFusion Razor ($9.97)
1 Dawn Ultra dish detergent
Used: $4.00 off Gillette razor 6/6/ PG
Used: $1.00 off Dawn P&G mailer booklet
Used: $5 ECB from transaction #5
Total Due: $1.74

Total spent out of pocket: $16.18
Total saved: $63.49
ECB to spend later: $13.00
Coupon for $5 off $15 purchase
$5 Mail in Rebate
I guess this all means I MADE $6.82?

RITE AID 6/7/10

Transaction #1 -
1 Gillette ProFusion Razor ($9.99)
1 Reach toothbrush 2 Pack ($3.99)
3 Pampers Wipes ($2.49 each)
Used: $4.00 Gillette razor 6/6 SS
Used: (3) $2.00 Pampers Wipes 6/6 PG
Used: (1) $1.00 any Reach product
Total Due: $11.95
SCR Rebate submitted: $5 for Razor
SCR Rebate submitted: $3 for Toothbrushes

Transaction #2 -
1 Lubriderm Lotion 6 Oz. ($3.99)
Used: $3.00 in ad coupon
Used: $1 off Lubriderm manu. coupon (not sure what paper this was from, a friend gave to me)(Cashier had to enter it
as $.99 cents to make it work)
Total Due: $0.07

Transaction #3 -
1 Aveeno Daily Lotion 2.5 Oz. ($3.49)
Used: $3.00 in ad coupon
Total due: $0.52
Get: $1 +UP reward off any household purchase of $10.00 or more
Get: $1 + Up Reward off any season purchase of $10.00 or more

Total Spent: $12.54
Total saved: $17.99 in coupons
Total rebate submitted: $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment